OFFERING MANAGER – DAAS & DEVICES
OFFERING MANAGER – DAAS & DEVICES
My name is Jani Meuronen and I am leading Telia Inmics-Nebula Modern Work solutions team. Our Modern Work Solutions Team is responsible for developing a commercial offering of modern end-users services (Modern Work). Primary location Helsinki, other locations negotiable.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Telia Inmics-Nebula(s) goal is to become the market leader for Modern end-users services and User-Experience (Modern Work Solutions). We help clients to modernize their way of work and growing efficiency, productivity, and security. To make our goal a reality, we have established the Modern Work solutions offering team which will be accountable for implementing the Modern Work solutions growth strategy and driving increased sales, revenues, capability and GTM:s
This team will have three strategic offerings called everyday efficiency, everyday productivity, and everyday security.
We are now looking for an Offering Manager who will be responsible for our everyday efficiency offering area. Which in practice means commercial ownerships of our DaaS, devices business and also modern device and lifecycle mgmt. services. Basically all the solutions and services related to end-user devices.
Your responsibilities as an Offering Manager will include:
Offering Manager – DaaS & Devices helps to maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, develop robust business plans, and enable offering and Go To Market (GTM) readiness for an offering feature or offering. Facilitates cross-discipline resource deployment and prioritization and works with offering managers to lead decisions and activities across divisions/Units, and/or with external stakeholders.
Accountable for key outcome metrics, including usage and user experience, market, and sales and operational metrics. Must demonstrate leadership skills in the context of a cross-functional team (Offering Management, Design, and Development.
- Everyday efficiency, offering area growth, and development.
- Producing sales material, sales support, and sales training.
- Developing ecosystem co-operation to win the market
- Presales support for DaaS & Devices solutions and device and lifecycle management.
- Plan & Desing Marketing and sales campaigns together with internal stakeholders & 3rd parties.
- Partner co-operations related to mobile devices, PC, lifecycle and device mgmt. (Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, Dell, Samsung, Apple, etc).
- Takes part and performs at various customer events and webinars.
- Responsible for market and customer understanding as well as competitor mapping and analysis within its offering area.
- Charge of the whole Telia Inmics-Nebula mobile devices and PC:s modern work offering
- Understanding of offering lifecycle and GTM:s.
- Develop a strategic vision for the next generation of Device related offerings by working closely with our internal stakeholders and partners.
WHO ARE YOU?
In our ever-changing environment, we look for people who value collaboration and have a passion for developing modern work mobile and pc offering. Those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. You are driven and proactive and have an interest in following the Mobile device and PC market and industry trends within your area. Bring your ability and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and yourself.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in DaaS or overall devices sales and business models and has a good understanding of what are the customer needs in the device business area. You love working with our sales and understand different channel sales principals. You should have several years of experience in running devices business or sales on an international device or IT tech companies.
We Value Experience in The Following Topics
- At least 2 years´ experience within a device sales or product owner/offering roles (Sales, Tech Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or Product Management).
- Experience of different purchase models (Cash, Leasing and as a service).
- Good business and market understanding.
- Understanding of different customer segment business needs.
- Has an understanding of B2C or B2B devices business.
- Good understanding of HP, Lenovo, Dell device portfolio.
- Good understanding of mobile devices portfolio (Apple, Samsung, etc.).
- A common understanding of Microsoft Modern work offering and device mgmt portfolio.
- Fluency in English and Finnish, both writing and oral.
- Good understanding or Marketplaces and online portals sales principals.
- Experience of B2B sales but also B2C would be benefit.
With us, you will find a place in our easy-going and modern work community where you can develop your skills and our client's environment. We love to come to work and we promise to do our best to keep you comfortable. You will have the opportunity to influence our policies and improve our services. To be able to succeed in this position we offer you comprehensive onboarding, up-to-date tools, extensive occupational health care, and other great benefits.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job right away by clicking “APPLY”. Please attach your CV and cover letter. Cover Letter should include your salary request. Selection is ongoing. The last day to apply is 05.04.2020.
Do you need to know more information, contact me at (+358) 40 861 9406 or jani.meuronen(at)inmicsnebula.fi. Recruiting Team will help you at rekry(at)inmicsnebula.fi.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We are Telia Inmics-Nebula, an ICT company within Telia's B2B family and we have solid experience in providing cloud services, advanced ICT environments, and end-user services. With 500 experts, we provide versatile expert services for every company that aims to make their business more profitable and provide a better employee and customer experience. We are constantly working to increase the number of our experts. We currently work in nine locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Lahti, Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Vaasa, and Oulu. We want to be the one ICT partner that helps you succeed.